I got to do a boot camp on the beach after tony did his workout, since the kids were still sleeping. then we packed up, loaded the car and checked out but we were able to stay and use the pools and the beach all day! kaitlyn and I snorkelled in the rainbow reef. Matt did the dark body slide a few times and the lazy river, then was done - luckily tony was pretty waterlogged too, so they hung out in the lounge while kaitlyn and I did the beach and lazy river and more snorkeling. we finally packed it in around 6, headed back to Waikiki where we checked back into the hale koa. we headed out to my hula dog hot dog stand (and pizza for Matt and tacos for tony) and I bought a sea turtle quilt. the kids enjoyed the exercise equipment in the park heading back to the hotel. then we packed our bags and went to bed, ready for diamond head in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment