
tony and I still waking up at 6, so we both squeezed in a workout before kids got up. then we walked to McDonald's for spam for tony and taro pie for kaitlyn. then off to manoa falls. it was a perfect hike - just the right length, about 30 minutes each way through a gorgeous rainforest. Matt didn't much like getting muddy, but otherwise the kids did great. got home in time for kaitlyn and tony to go to the lunch buffet at todai and Matt and I had macadamia nut pancakes at the wailana coffee house next door. then we relaxed a bit at the hotel - kids played I napped and tony did laundry. then we had almost 4 hours at the pool and beach before fireworks. Matt got cold so he and I got back to hotel and watched from the room and kaitlyn and tony watched from the pool. last night here and aulani tomorrow! (waterfall pics on the camera - post later)


No comments:
Post a Comment