Hollywood studios! kaitlyn, my saver, had bought her Ginny Wesley wand and decided she had enough left over to buy long tailed marie, which she had been looking at since she saw it our first day. we all liked the Indiana jones show and matt enjoyed the snakes and spiders in the gift shop! the kids really enjoyed playing in the snow in the frozen snow ground. poor kaitlyn was honest and had to wait a long time, while matt just snuck in. we also enjoyed the motors stunt show and the great movie ride. matt was tired and tony wanted to run, so they headed back to the hotel early. mom, kaitlyn and I became honorary pirates and took a drawing class from a Disney animator where we learned to draw Mickey. kaitlyn did great and won the teacher's drawing by answering Disney trivia! matt decided he wanted to stay at the hotel, so he and grandma hung out with all the new stuffed animals and kaitlyn, tony and I took the monorail to the bar at the top of the contemporary hotel. we saw the electric boat parade and fireworks on the way. it was really fun, kaitlyn enjoyed her Shirley temple at the same bar I did when I was ten!










No comments:
Post a Comment